Tangalooma Heavenly Paradise~

June, the busiest but the most fun and most awesome month of 2012!!!
Kick-start with BISA2012 trip to Tangalooma Island Resort :D

Friday 8th June 2012

"My new definition of romance - riding an ATV Quad Bike at the seashore under the picturesque glimpse of the sunset and getting sprayed by the sand of the spinning wheel coz your cute tattooed quad bike instructor was just trolling with ya... adventure+trolling+fun = super awesome trip! XD ♥ ♥ ♥ Thank you Study Brisbane! — at Tangalooma Wild Dolphin Resort" – my Facebook status update after the trip.

The trip?
It. Was. Awesome.
The island, the resort, the food, the scenery, the super-fun stuffs that we did?
Everything. Was. Awesome.
The pelicans, the seagulls, the dolphins...and the weather?
Awesome. Too. Indeed.

My yummy lunch: crumbed prawns with chips & salad :D
Sandboarding time!!!
ATV Quad Bike! My most fave activity here! XD
Love this fun guy! 
Believe me, the bed is sooo cozy! Slept so well till I was late for breaky! :P
Brisbane International Student Ambassadors 2012 having fun! Woot!!
Dolphins!!! Who knows that dolphins are very friendly?
Fish for dolphin?
Dolphin feeding is just...amazing!!!
Dinner: Angus steak with potato gravy, yummm!!!

Australian BISA, Kylie & me enjoying our delicious dinner :)
Malaysian BISA, Shao showing his skill in piano!
Fun guy! Epic piano is epic! :D
Talentime night went well :D
Chillaxing time before going to bed :)
Card games after magic shows!
Next morning welcomed me with mouth-watering breaky! Yeay!!! XD
Thanks Stacy!
Looks like we did have fun during sandboarding!
YEAHHHHH!!!!
Pelicans welcome you~
Sooo gonna do this again!!! XD
My first jumping shot & look, you can see how excited I am!!! Haha!
I'm really grateful for this trip :D *Thank you Study Brisbane and Tangalooma Island Resort*
Whenever people ask what's the most special place to visit in Brisbane,
I'd say Tangalooma Island...yeap, coz this place is just so marvelous!

If you wanna know more about this place and would love to go there (great place for honeymoon guys! :P), feel free to visit their website;

Tangalooma Island Resort
http://www.tangalooma.com/info/home/
Phone Reservations: +61 7 3637 2000 or 1300 652 250 (within Australia) 
Email: info@tangalooma.com for general enquiries
Postal Mailing Address: PO Box 1102 Eagle Farm QLD 4009 Australia
 
or you can ask me questions here on

Study Brisbane Website
http://www.studybrisbane.com.au/study/default.aspx

or feel free to follow me on twitter :)

Honey Myst
https://twitter.com/honeymyst396

Written on,
Friday 5th October 2012

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ZEN Rooms 1 Borneo And An Expected Kundasang Trip

Kenapa Pilih Agoda?

16th April 2019